End Tenancy Cleaning
Get A FREE Quote For Best Prices
- Specialist Contractor
- 20+ Years Experience
- Guaranteed Best Prices
We are specialist End Tenancy Cleaning contractors who have hundreds of facilities throughout the UK.
With cleaners based throughout the UK we can offer competitive prices and in January 2022 are able to get costs to you very quickly.
Are you a tenant looking for an end of tenancy clean for your flat, apartment or house before moving out in order to make sure you get your deposit back?
Or are you a landlord looking to have their property cleaned to a suitable level before new tenants move in?
If so, look no further than our end of tenancy cleaning specialists who can bring any property up to the required level and keep everyone happy.
If you would like more information and free quotes on our end of tenancy cleaning options simply contact us today.
One of our team members will be in touch to discuss the options and get the worked booked in for you at a convenient time and great price. We look forward to hearing from you.
What is ‘End of Tenancy Cleaning’?
End of Tenancy Cleaning is a type of clean that is carried out at the end of a letting tenancy. It basically ensures a property is bought back to the level that it was at the start of the lease and is ready for the tenants moving in.
It is expected and stated in most contracts that this is the case. In doing this type of clean professionally, an end of tenancy clean therefore limits possible deduction from tenants’ deposits. Cleaning and repairs may eat into a tenant’s deposit when leaving.
Most tenants just do the end of tenancy cleaning on their own. This is good for small and unfurnished flats. Yet, larger flats and busy schedules may make this experience difficult for many.
Some tenants let their landlords instruct ‘end of tenancy cleaning’. Although good for some people, there are many instances of rogue landlords where they charge unreasonable amounts for cleaning. This is why many like to appoint cleaning specialists, such as us, directly.
Hiring professionals for the end of tenancy cleaning is therefore beneficial and means you know the property is returned to a condition expected and the price you have to pay.
Let the expert company of cleaners worry about leaving your flat in mint condition.
There are many companies that specialise in ‘end of tenancy cleaning’. These companies base their service on a landlord’s checklist to ensure quality and we can work with any checklist and bespoke requirements.
In summary, end of tenancy cleaning companies do the tasks of making the property look new. This means the tenants are likely to lose less of their deposits. This is also helpful for landlords to get new tenants, as the place is clean.
What Does End of Tenancy Cleaning Include?
End of tenancy cleaning companies should offer a variety of services.
There are many aspects to consider in making sure that a property is thoroughly clean. The basic areas to consider are:
- Kitchen and Cupboards- there is so much work to do in cleaning the kitchen. You need to consider work surfaces, shelves, tiles, taps, sink, and bins. There are also many appliances in the kitchen that get dust and cobwebs.
Cleaning cupboards is no easy task too. There are many shelves to empty. Some may require minor repairs depending on the use. It is important to make sure that no food crumbs or deposits remain to avoid pests.
- Living room- much like the kitchen, living rooms accumulate lots of dust. It is most likely the most frequented area of the house for tenants and guests. This room also has lots of furniture and decorations that require a good cleaning.
Cleaning the living room is mostly dusting and vacuuming. These may sound simple, but perfect results need serious work. Also, there are usually lots of uneasy surfaces to reach, making this time-consuming.
- Bedroom- this living space has lots of decorations and furniture. Like the living room, it is a very frequented area of the house. Some areas that require good cleaning are mirrors, tapestries, windows, and light fixtures.
This room might be small, but it is abundant in furniture. These make for lots of hard to reach areas for cleaning. It may sound simple, but this is one area for a thorough inspection.
- Bathroom- a room that functions in cleansing the body needs a great amount of cleaning. Bathrooms are one of the hardest things to maintain in terms of cleaning. There are many areas in this room that need cleaning.
Sink, taps, tiles, shower, bath, and toilet are the common items that accumulate dirt. Soap and hard water stains need scrubbing off. Drains and running water need to function as well when you started on the flat. Showerheads need to be clear from limescale buildup.
There are also accessories in the bathroom that may need cleaning. Mirrors, Windows and shower curtains need to be free of scum and grime.
- Furniture- A furnished flat has lots of furniture. This furniture accumulates dust and dirt over time. Some furniture may require the use of washing solutions.
With longer occupancy, some upholstery gets a lot of bad smells, hair, and debris. This happens to many tenants with children and pets. Some people may need to hire steam cleaning services to keep the furniture pristine.
- Oven and Fridge- Cleaning an oven may need delicate work. Grime, food deposits, and grease buildup with constant use. These residues often need the use of strong cleaning agents.
The fridge is also one appliance that needs a good cleaning. They sometimes need defrosting overnight before the cleaning team can work on them. If neglected, the fridge can build up lots of food residues that are tough to clean.
- Walls- This area is one of the most noticeable ones upon inspection. Tenants living with children may find lots of drawings on the wall. There may also be nail markings for hanging pictures or decorations. Sometimes the walls need repainting more than cleaning.
There are also many flats that gather moulds on the walls over time. This requires scrubbing off, but you will have to let the landlord know. There are cases where walls need redecorating and may cost more.
- Windows and Doors- These are the easiest to spot when the landlord does the inspections. Doors may have unnecessary markings left by children or pets. It would be a bad sign if the landlord walks into a room and sees an unkempt door.
Windows are the easiest to spot when dirty. Most of the cleaning professionals clean only the interior side. These are especially true for hard to reach windows on higher floors.
- Drapes/Curtains/Blinds- These accessories gather dust and dirt with time. Most curtains and drapes require dry washing services. Vacuuming may help clear most of the debris and cobwebs, but it will be time-consuming.
- Carpets and Rugs- Carpets and rugs are difficult areas to clean. Stains from spilt liquids and dirt may cause unpleasant smells. These accessories may need the use of strong cleaning agents.
- Hallways and Staircases- Large flats with many tenants need a good cleaning in these. These areas are more noticeable than most in a unit. Cleaning may need extra effort and time.
- Gardening- Some flats in the UK have garden sheds. The flowerbeds need to be in good condition. Lawns may need mowing if it is present. Some larger units that have garden gates also need repairs if there is damage.
How Much Does End of Tenancy Cleaning Cost?
End of tenancy cleaning services is very delicate work. The intensity of cleaning depends on the habits of tenants and the size of the unit. The rates for professional cleaning may also vary depending on the location of the flats.
As each flat is bespoke and various checklists needs to be followed we will discuss these with you and put together a quote. In will be based on the size of the property, time needed to clean and number of cleaners necessary.
How Long Does End of Tenancy Cleaning Take?
When tenants do their own ‘end of tenancy cleaning’, it may take a couple of days. When hiring professionals such as us, the time is cut greatly. Some professionals ‘end of tenancy cleaning’ teams take less than a day to finish but larger properties may take longer.
The tenants need to acquire the landlord’s checklist before the cleaning service. This will ensure that all areas are taken into account. This will also cut the time for unnecessary areas to clean.
For ‘end of tenancy cleaning’ experts, it is important that inspection is done within 24 hours. This is the expected time that dust and debris start to gather again. This will help avoid further work to develop.
Who Needs an End of Tenancy Clean?
It is important that landlords keep their properties in pristine condition. This will help bring more tenants to their properties.
Landlords need to have good documentation of the condition of the flats before letting.
There have been many cases when landlords take advantage of tenants. Some even try to charge big amounts for unnecessary cleaning services. It is important that tenants find trustworthy landlords and have good relationships.
- Letting Agents
Like the landlords, letting agents are part of the managing staff. They usually act as mediators between landlords and tenants. Thus, they may also facilitate the end of tenancy cleaning services.
Many letting agents work with the landlords to sometimes extort money from tenants. These may happen with partnership from cleaning companies. These acts are illegal and tenants need to know their rights about this issue.
Tenants are the most important clients in the ‘end of tenancy cleaning’ service. They are the people whose money is spent on these services. Thus, it is important that tenants get full disclosure about the services.
Tenants must avoid conflicts with letting agents and landlords regarding cleaning services. Good tenants tend to make their own documentation when occupying a property. They also need receipts and documentation upon completion of the services.
Why Should You Use An ‘End Of Tenancy Cleaning’ Company?
People who occupy a property on rent are responsible for any untidiness or damage. This is especially true if the tenants occupied the unit in pristine condition. Therefore, all property owners require a deposit before occupancy.
Some tenants with a good amount of time to spare may do the cleaning on their own. They may miss an area that requires cleaning. Other tenants may have clean habits. These people follow through with cleaning even before the end of contracts.
For the busy and working-class tenants, the cleaning may bring more difficulty. This is taking into consideration that they also worry about the moving process. So ‘end of tenancy cleaning’ companies are helpful.
End of tenancy cleaning companies do all the hard labour for you. They even process all necessary information to let you get much of your deposits. They limit the stress for both the tenant and the landlord.
Hiring these companies is a good way to manage your time well. With the ease of the actual cleaning process, tenants may focus on finding a new place. Landlords also benefit from worrying less about the maintenance of their properties.
What Others Say About Our Services
We absolutely love the service provided. Their approach is really friendly but professional. We went out to five different contractors and found End Tenancy Cleaning to be value for money and their service was by far the best. Thank you for your awesome work!!Bill Adamson
Legh Primary School
We have used End Tenancy Cleaning for many years as they are certainly the best in the UK. The attention to detail and professional setup is what makes this company our go-to company for all our work. I highly recommend the team for the immense work - we highly recommend!!Yousef Edwards
All Areas We Cover in the UK
Here is a list of all the counties we cover in the UK:
- City of Edinburgh
- Dumfries and Galloway
- Dundee City
- East Ayrshire
- East Dunbartonshire
- East Lothian
- East Renfrewshire
- East Riding of Yorkshire
- East Sussex
- Glasgow City
- Greater London
- Greater Manchester
- Merthyr Tydfil
- Neath Port Talbot
- North Lanarkshire
- North Yorkshire
- Rhondda Cynon Taf
- South Ayrshire
- Tyne And Wear
- Vale of Glamorgan
- West Lothian
- West Midlands
- West Sussex
- West Yorkshire
Our specialist team can help you clean nationwide in the UK.
Enquire today as we can give you the best rates during January 2022 for cleaning.
- 1 Gallery
- 2 What is ‘End of Tenancy Cleaning’?
- 3 What Does End of Tenancy Cleaning Include?
- 4 How Much Does End of Tenancy Cleaning Cost?
- 5 How Long Does End of Tenancy Cleaning Take?
- 6 Who Needs an End of Tenancy Clean?
- 7 Why Should You Use An ‘End Of Tenancy Cleaning’ Company?
- 8 What Others Say About Our Services
- 9 All Areas We Cover in the UK
Speak to End Tenancy Cleaning
Get in touch through the form below and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need immediate contact then give us a Call and speak to one of our experts